Popular Post

Monday, September 15, 2008

Mooncake Festival - Lovely Boxes & Yummy Contents

Mooncake boxes are getting prettier and more creative by the year. Gone were the days when a mooncake box is just a box to hold mooncakes. It has become creative works of art that are too lovely to throw away.

Let me show you two boxes I received this year:




This box is from Amway.








The box opens to reveal hidden goodies within. Note: I've eaten the goodies when I took this photo :-)






I received the box below from my insurance agent at ING. The cover reminded me of my mortar board on graduation day sans tassels.

Open the cover and you'll find:

  • Chocolate Cream Cheese
  • Green Tea & Milk
  • Pure Lotus 1 Yolk
  • Golden Floss

Not only a lovely box ... but also yummy contents ...

No comments:

Post a Comment