Popular Post

Saturday, November 22, 2008

A Lazy Sunday ...

Here I am surfing the internet on a Sunday morning when my mum asked me to follow her to a lunch at a church friend's house. The family's second child received Holy Communion this morning and they are celebrating the occasion with family and friends.

I woke up at 11.00am this morning, had tosai and tea, read the papers, gave directions (via phone) to a friend who got lost in Klang town, but still haven't washed my face or bathe.

I can't seem to pull myself to do anything else because I'm SO ... lazy ...

But now I need to wash my face, put on a bra (I don't wear a bra when I'm at home), slap on sunblock and powder and drag myself to the lunch which is a 5-minute walk from my house.

And I'm still full with the tosai and tea ... so how to eat some more at the lunch?

Suddenly I realise I still have 5 more articles to complete for the kid's project, and the deadline is tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment