Popular Post

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Good Friends + Good Food = A Pleasant Sunday

Dave was in town last week and he was pining for Roast Beef and Yorkshire Pudding.

Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding.

So I made a few calls to find out which restaurant in KL served this traditional English dish.

On Sunday we met up and took a cab to The Green Man in Changkat Bukit Bintang for lunch.

At The Green Man they call it the Sunday Roast. It comes in a three-course meal which consists of Country Vegetable Soup, Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding and Ice-Cream. But you can opt to have the Roast Beef & Yorkshire Pudding on its own.

Dave giving a sexy stare as he digs into his meal. He calls it Yorkie Pudding.

I guess Dave must either be hungry or the food was good because he wiped his plate clean and then had a slice of my roast beef and finished all my Yorkie pudding! Anyway, I'm glad he had a chance to fill his tummy with his fav food before the 12-hour flight to London.

After seeing Dave off to the airport, Sue and Nik picked me up and we headed to Pavilion to look for a birthday present for Sue's daughter.

On the way there, Nik's car broke down but luckily we were already beside Pavilion. So Nik SOS-ed the mechanic while Sue and I walked to Pavilion.

After looking around, Sue decided on a green notebook for her daughter and got it wrapped in pretty green wrapper with a pretty green bow.

Then we went to The Loaf for drinks and pastries. I didn't take any pics of what we ate at The Loaf cause I completely forgotten I had a camera with me.

After stuffing our tummies, we went grocery shopping at Mercato before taking the cab to Sue's place to crash for a while.

Sue prepared dinner for us and we watched CSI: Miami and CSI: New York while enjoying the fruits of her hard work.

Chef Sue proudly showing off an onion whilst preparing dinner ;-)

Rice with egg sambal and soup makes a smashing meal!

Good Friends + Good Food = A Pleasant Sunday

No comments:

Post a Comment