Popular Post

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

My Bags Are Packed

So my bags are packed but I'm NOT ready to travel 10,549 kilometres to the other side of the world for some R&R.

Reason is because I was so busy the past few weeks completing writing assignments that I didn't have time to do enough research on the places I plan to visit.

Ever since I got bitten by the travel bug, doing research before travel has been part of my travel experience. I feel more ready if I had done enough preparation before I board the plane. Well ... anyway I can still research during the 12-hour flight.

I'll most probably update this blog when I get back after the Raya hols. Will share with you what I saw, smelt and tasted over there :-)

And to all my friends everywhere,

Selamat Hari Raya Aildilfitri & Happy Holidays

No comments:

Post a Comment